CyberPeace Foundation’s work towards Internet Governance and Cyber Security is aligned towards 5 UN’s sustainable development goals.
Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Sustainable Cities and Communities
Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Partnerships for the
About Cyberpeace Foundation
“An award-winning apolitical civil society organisation and think tank of CyberSecurity and policy experts”
CyberPeace Foundation’s work towards Internet Governance and CyberSecurity is aligned towards 5 UN’s sustainable development goals. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls Develop industry, innovation, and infrastructure. Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable. Bring Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions. Revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
Among the very few organizations in the world working for ‘Peace’, the CyberPeace Foundation stands to be the first NGO in the world to work for ‘Cyber Peace’. CyberPeace Foundation focuses on awareness, counselling, education, training and reaching out to the citizens, the government firms, law enforcement agencies (LEAs), private enterprises, NGOs working in cybercrime and CyberSecurity, universities, CyberSecurity experts and bug bounty hunters; to provide a common platform on a global level for all experts to come under a COMMON UMBRELLA. In its bid to curb the ever-increasing cybercrime menace and promote cyber harmony, CyberPeace Foundation has a CYBERPEACE CORPS. We act as a point of contact for different governments, LEAs, and cyber cells to ensure peaceful settlement of any cyber related disputes. The aim of the organization is to empower through knowledge of threats, risks and opportunities. CyberPeace Foundation acknowledges the importance of conservation of cyber ecosystem, in the same manner as we work to protect our real-world environment and is highly committed to this cause.
As we are getting more indulged into the world of internet and technology, we are fastening our seat belts to prepare ourselves for cyber war by raising our own cyber military and cyber weapons. Cyber War stand out to be as the fifth dimension of war would be CYBER WAR after land, sea, air and space being the first four dimensions. This war would have a devastating effect on the world’s information security affecting the Critical Information Infrastructure of the countries.
In today’s world, Cybercrime, Cyber bullying, Cyber war, Cyber terrorism and many such anti-social issues have gained a lot of space. We all together should contribute our efforts to spread and promote Peace by taking proactive cyber security measures and also injecting peace into the cyber ecosystem. Keeping this in view, CyberPeace Foundation (CPF) has been setup with the goal of establishing a peaceful and harmonious cyber space.
CyberPeace Foundation (CPF) is an award-winning nonpartisan civil society organization, think tank of cybersecurity and policy experts with the vision of pioneering Cyber Peace Initiatives to build collective resiliency against CyberCrimes & global threats of cyber warfare. CPF is involved in Policy Advocacy, Research and Training related to all aspects of CyberPeace and CyberSecurity. Key areas of CyberPeace Foundation work are in Technology Governance, Policy Review and Advocacy, Capacity and Capability creation and building through partnerships with various government organizations, academic institutions and civil society entities
The concept of Cyber Peace through Awareness Campaign, e Raksha, Citizen Outreach, Cyber Peace Corps, ekawach across India
Formal Launch of CyberPeace Foundation at ISACA Conference at Hotel Palms, Dubai
- CyberPeace Month
- Safer Internet Day campaign across Jharkhand
- UNICEF end Violence against Children Campaign
- CPF partnered at Ground Zero, International Cyber Security Conference
- MoU with Gujarat Technological University, Govt, of Gujarat
- Exparsion of Activities at New Delhi
- MoU with Ansal University, Gurgaon
- Enabling Digital Motherhood (Formal launch by the Governor of Jharkhand HE Smt Draupadi Murmu at Ranch University)
- Nepalese Students Skill Development and Capacity Building Training at Cyber Peace Foundation
- . VJTI MoU and launch of Cyber 4N6 Magazine
- . MoU with Oux India
- MoU with NCIIPC, Govt of India
- Included as UN Global Compact member
- MoU with BIT Meerut, Kaziranga University, UEM Kolkata
- , Hackathon de Corps at STPI Ranchi
- Securing Cyber Space 2017 Conclave Cluster of Roundtables on Internet Governance and Cyber Securi- LY
- Global CyberPeace Challenge 2017 at Global Conference on Cyber Space 2017 Inaugurated by Hon. Prime Minister of India in presence of Hon'ble Prime Minister of Sri Lanka Sri Ranit Wickremesinghe, Secretary-General of ITU Mr.Houlin Zhau and Other Union Ministers of India.
- Launch of Digital Shakti Campaign for Women in collaboration with NCW and Facebook
- Securing Cyber Space 2018 Conclave
- MoU with UM Jaipur and NIT Manipur
- LEA Training Workshop on Cyber Crime Targetina Children with NCPCR, UNESCO and BPR&D
- CPF becomes ICANN APRALO At-Large Organization
- Capacity Building of LEA on Cyber Crime Investigation in collaboration with DCI and Google.
- Safer Internet Day 2019 with UP Police, NCC and Byte- Dance
- Launch of Cyber 1337 Program with Unav Academy
- eRaksha Competition 2019
- LEA Training Workshop on Cyber Crime Targeting Children with NCPCR, UNESCO and BPR&D
- Series of workshops to Train: 30/000 Adolescent Girls in UP against Cyber Bullying
- NACLIN 2019 with DELNET-B, Launch of CyberPeace Mascot
- MoU with Manipur Technical University
- Conferred with The NASSCOM-DSCI Excellence Award 2019(Special Jury Recognition) It. Responsible Netism Conference with Ahaan Foundation
- Civil Society, Industry and academia consultation for contributing on the National CyberSecurity Strategy 2020 India
- Semi-Finalist of SKOCH Awards Peace Talks, Webinars and Competitions to make netizens
- Inaugural edition of CCTNS Hackathon & Cyber Challenge 2020 with NCRB. Govt of India
- Recommendations for the multiple State Police Agencies National Cyber Security Strategy 2020
- Invited as Guest Speaker at Global Cyber Security Forum, Riyadh
- Phase 2 of the Digital Shakti Campaign with NCW & Facebook
- CyberPeace Foundation arrives in Nigeria and join hands with TAC NGO Africa to strengthen the Cyber Security Norms
- Series of Tweet Chats, Cyber-Peace Talks, Webinars and Competitions to make netizens aware and safe during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CyberPeace Month with multiple State Police Agencies
- Raksha Competition 2020
- First Cyber Peace Dialogue
- Second Edition of Global Cyber Peace Challenge
- Series of webinars for adolescents with WhatsApp
Global CyberPeace Challenge (GCC) is a journey to recognize and award talent that can build solutions to some of the most pressing cybersecurity problems faced by the society today. The objective of the challenge is to tap into the innovative approaches adopted by participants to solve critical real-world problems in the technical and policy challenges.